- Aztek Secret Indian Healing Clay – This is the perfect mask. Got blackheads? This mask will literally peel them out of your face. It’s amazing. I found this via my friend Sara on Instagram, and it’s the best mask I have ever used. Blend the powdered clay with apple cider vinegar instead of water, and your skin will be so soft.
- Shea Moisture Black Castor Oil Hair Mask – I used this on pretty darn damaged hair the night before a wedding this year, and the next day, my hair looked like I’d never dyed it in my life. Needless to say, I’ve been dying my hair for almost 10 years. (Man, I’m old.) This product is totally vegan and cruelty free, and, at least on my hair, works some serious magic.
- Vega Sport Chocolate Protein Powder – This is the smoothest plant-based protein powder that I’ve used so far, and I’ve tried several. We’ve tried the store-bought ones from GNC, we’ve tried ones we’ve found on sale, we’ve tried ones from Walmart, but this is the one I will always go back to. Whether it’s adding it to waffles, pancakes, brownies, or smoothies, Vega is sweet, blends smoothly, and can be covered up by other flavors if you so desire. You’re not going to get that chalky texture that you might get with other protein powders. I run several times a week, so it’s important for me to get enough protein after a workout.
- Cast iron skillet – We cook so many things in this pan. I found my cast irons over at a secondhand store and refurbished them in my oven. However, I gave Dave a Lodge one for Christmas last year, and it’s perfect. Just make sure that if you plan on cooking both sweet and savory food in yours, maybe have two. Onion-flavored cinnamon rolls are no bueno… learn from my mistake.
- Instant pot – I was lucky enough to get this for my birthday this year (thank you, Dave!), but I’d fawned over them for about a year beforehand. An instant pot can replace your slow cooker, rice cooker, pressure cooker; you can cook cake in it, soups, stews, or even meat, if that’s your jam.
*Please note that this page contains affiliate links to Amazon.com. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, we love these products, and affiliation to the program is just a bonus. 🙂