Press "Enter" to skip to content
- thredUP! – I love thredUP for high quality, secondhand clothes. Have kids? They have a kids’ section too! I love JCrew and Banana Republic, but I’m not thrilled with all of the labor practices. I also love saving money and want to help recycle, so why not do that with my clothes? Use my link here to get $10 toward your first order with thredUP and save up to 90% on brand name clothes for you and your family!
- Bluehost web hosting – I use blue host to host this website while using WordPress software, and I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. Their customer service is top notch, and they’re available basically 25/7. If you’re looking to start your own website, you can start out with this link for just $3.95 a month. They’ll help you get everything up, running, and looking super professional in no time!
- Thrive Market – Thrive Market is like Amazon, but if you were to only use the grocery shopping on Amazon… and with awesome discounts on actuallyhealthy food. Check out my link here to save 20% on your first THREE orders!
- iBotta – If you could get money back for things you already buy, including fruits and vegetables, y’all… would you? Dave uses iBotta all the time just by connecting his Food Lion shopper card, and earns gift cards to things like the movie theater and Amazon. Check it out yourself, sign up, and start getting money back on your regular grocery trips.
- Airbnb– Looking for more than a hotel has to offer? Check out Airbnb and stay in a room, full apartment, or home for cheaper than a hotel but with more space for everyone! Get $40 in travel credit just for signing up for Airbnb here!